четверг, 5 января 2012 г.

lychnoe Views on Religion

As a long time (15 years ago), I vospytannыy parents in the era of communism ateystamy besedu began with two from the believers of different relyhyoznыh konfessyy on: Is it God and if there is, then why they are in of all Miscellaneous! At the time of Thoth My nachynayuschye veruyuschye not podralys bit, but to me us what not proven. Later, nebolshoy otrezok me into the hands of time Popal One of Rasskazov Carlos Kastanedы in outcome I prochel 9 ego-books was interesting to me, send Blavatskye sweat, Lazarevы and another lot of different karmystov directed CEI-time at all to me as a pokazalos opened the ystynu, but at narastayuschey I Read the book began yndusov, buddystov, read the Koran and in the outcome dobralsya Bible to chronicle and Orthodox, Orthodox zhyzneopysanyy svyatыh! And that's on to this phase of My eyes dropped the veil of reason and fog.In podavlyayuschem numbers of religions God loves us and wants us to only positive and horosheho, but there can be killed, the second can obmanыvat ynoplemennykov, in the second promises a huge Quantity of devstvennyts nebe, in the third teaches egocentrism to develop the fantastic razmerov and podobnыh prymerov not perechest! And only in Orthodoxy I nashel completely sovpadenye between him and New Delhi in Confirmation Logical meaning of words of love!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий